Commute, work, sleep... and stress! A true scourge of modern times, stress affects men and women alike, regardless of age. Fortunately, aromatherapy is the ideal solution to reduce anxiety and regain your calm.
What are the positive effects of essential oils on stress?
Making important decisions, job, overwork, conflicts... Stress can be caused by many everyday situations.
Is stress getting you down? Are you looking for a surefire way to reduce tension and anxiety? Make the most of the many benefits of essential oils! A gentle yet effective response when faced with stressful times, aromatherapy boasts many properties that act on the central, sympathetic, parasympathetic and autonomic nervous systems.
What essential oils help fight against stress?
Bergamot, sweet orange, ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, lavender, green mandarin, petitgrain... Depending on the essential oils used, it’s possible to achieve calming, relaxing, soothing, sedating and anxiolytic effects all at once.
- Lavender essential oil: It is especially recommended as a way to relieve stress, anxiety and nerves. As a bonus, lavender essential oil helps treat skin infections, burns and muscle pain.
- Green mandarin essential oil: With its distinctive sweet fruity and acidic scent, green mandarin essential oil is a life-saver if you’re suffering from insomnia, anxiety or irritability. This essential oil is perfect for taking children and adults alike straight into the arms of Morpheus.
- Ylang ylang essential oil: Known to act against stress and irritability, ylang ylang essential oil is especially used to effectively tackle high blood pressure. In combination with green mandarin essential oil, it helps to let go and relax.
- Petitgrain essential oil: This essential oil is particularly helpful in dealing with stress and nervousness before an important event. Diffused or applied on the skin, petitgrain essential oil is recommended as a way to quickly regain peace of mind.
- Roman chamomile essential oil: in addition to acting as an anti-inflammatory and fighting against all types of spasms, Roman chamomile essential oil is also one of the best essential oils to relieve tension and help relax.
How to use essential oils to relieve stress?
There are many different ways to use essential oils. However, depending on your needs, it may be difficult to find the right synergy. Thanks to Skinjay’s essential oil shower capsules, you can treat yourself to a moment of well-being and pure relaxation in your own bathroom. To make this happen, there’s no need to think about the number of drops and the various combinations of essential oils. Skinjay has developed capsules tailored specifically to the various aches and pains of daily life. The patented technology of Skinjay’s shower modules transforms essential oils into a mist to ensure a unique sensory experience in the shower.
The most effective capsules against stress and anxiety include the SMOOTH ODYSSEY capsule and its synergy of lavender, tea tree and vanilla essential oils, the BEDTIME MISSION capsule, especially recommended for sleeping disorders, and the COCOON ODYSSEY capsule, which is comforting, relaxing and regenerating. If you're looking for an indulgent well-being interlude, the HONEY ODYSSEY, TROPICAL ODYSSEY and MAGIC ODYSSEY capsules are your best bets.