- The Customer pays for their order in full with a bank card (Visa, International Visa, Mastercard) when their order is placed.
- The Customer expressly acknowledges that relaying their bank card number to the Skinjay Website gives authorisation to debit their account for the products ordered.
- In order to ensure that bank details are safeguarded (SSL encrypted network), Skinjay has opted to use the resource provided by the BNP Paribas bank, protected by 3D Secure.
- The Skinjay Website uses SSL encryption. As a result, only the bank receives confidential information (card number, expiry date) which cannot be accessed by third parties. If the bank rejects the payment, the Customer will be informed by email and the order will automatically be cancelled.
- The paid invoice can be accessed through the "My account" area of the Skinjay Website.